Sunday, April 11, 2010

I've hopped on the band waggon

Well I've decided to start a blog to document the priceless fleeting moments of our not so exciting lives. I am not much for keeping a journal and I don't want to forget about all of the cute things that Jaxson does everyday SOOOOO I thought I would start a blog. I can't promise to be good about updating this thing...but I will however try to be good about documenting the "J Moments"...they are in fact the inspiration behind the blog. Until next time...

p.s.
I am aware that the name is Turek Tots
The name is plural---no, no baby on the way....someday yes, but not today

-Nina

1 comment:

  1. I am your first comment!! LOVE the name...was wondering if there was an underlying announcement in the blog title and then your note at the end put my curiosity to rest. Will bookmark ya and keep up with your adventures!

    ReplyDelete